Company Name - Company Message
RSS

Recent Posts

Chicken Dance and the Boise Edelweiss Band
for real fun, play the accordion. . . .
. . . outstanding musicians
Good Time Music
Thoughts about playing this music

Categories

Musician's notes
Video Submissions
powered by

My Blog

. . . outstanding musicians

I have been a professional musician for 50 years.  I currently perform with five musical groups including the Boise Philharmonic. Performing with the Boise Edelweiss Band is an additional opportunity to perform with outstanding musicians.  I enjoy the musicality and the fellowship of the band members.

9 Comments to . . . outstanding musicians:

Comments RSS
Amy jecson on Monday, May 20, 2013 3:48 AM
Performing music in front of a number of audiences is not an easy task as a few people have such quality. Being a musician I know how difficult it is to capture the attention of crowd and make them dance on the rhythms. It may be a bit challenging to start a band initially but for me it was an obvious choice. Starting a music band offers a better guarantee of regular income. Best wedding band Ireland
Reply to comment

buy instagram likes on Monday, January 06, 2014 6:37 AM
There are lots of good musicians in the world and its always a treat to hear their compositions.I am a big fan of music and always listen to different kind of music.
Reply to comment

Timur Sener on Friday, March 28, 2014 3:04 AM
I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned.I wanted to thank you for this great article. I enjoyed everylittle bit part of it and I will be waiting for the new updates.Check out these site to know about
Reply to comment

ecift on Thursday, April 17, 2014 3:42 AM
Bilimsel araştırmalara dayanan kişilik analiz testi ve yenilikçi eşleştirme metodu ile ön plana çıkan ciddi ilişki sitesi eÇift.com
Reply to comment

how to play poker on Sunday, June 08, 2014 4:32 AM
The poker family of card games all involve a combination of cards that are dealt to players known as a “hand.” Each type of poker hand is given an assigned value and there are 10 different types of possible hands in poker. Each hand is display from strongest to weakest.
Reply to comment

hardwood flooring on Sunday, June 08, 2014 4:34 AM
Hardwood flooring in hundreds of styles and colors can be found at Mohawk Flooring. Easily view all types of hardwood floors to find a perfect match for your ...
Reply to comment

adresy on Monday, October 27, 2014 2:27 PM
the doing as well as redecorating involving this type of terrain should therefore choose In the very first alternative, received full regulate in the mechanisms for entering
Reply to comment

rolex 2011 on Thursday, January 01, 2015 8:16 AM
very good publish, i certainly love this web site, carry on it
Reply to comment

n songs on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 7:32 PM
I truly appreciate your wonderful contribution. I’d like to read more from your blog site.
Reply to comment